You need to ensure that a user named Joe Gruber receives incident reports when email messages that contain data covered by the Canada Health Information Act (HIA) are sent outside of your organization.
What steps should you take to complete the task?
- Open the Microsoft 365 compliance center.
- Go to Policies > Data loss prevention > Policies > Create policy.
- Select the Canada Health Information Act (HIA)
- Unselect every location except Exchange email.
- Customize the alert configuration > add Joe Gruber and remove John Gruber.
- Save the changes.