Auditing sign-ins and Microsoft Sentinel
Questions for this test
- You need to view which users have used an authenticator app to access Microsoft 365
- Manage incidents based on alerts generated by Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Your manager asks you to enable auditing for all Microsoft Exchange Online mailboxes
- view future sign-ins to the mailbox of a user
- What do you need to do after you create an active rule that has the default settings?
- Where can you go to review the location (IP address) when administrators log in to your Microsoft 365 tenant?
- Which two roles could you assign to create and run playbooks and manage incidents
- Where should you go to audit sign in's?
- What Exchange PowerShell commands do you need to run to verify you can see the audit logs in the future?